Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dr.'s visit and Nursery




I went to the dr. this past Thursday and had the glucose "sugar" test. I passed! Everything else checked out good as well! I go back on December 9th for the 4D ultrasound and then I will be going back to the dr. every 2 weeks! I can't believe the time is going by so fast now. As for the nursery...my silk fabric for the crib skirt and valance came in on Friday. I had to order it from Richtex because they didn't have it in stock. The valance fabric is monogrammed so now I just have to take it to Mary Causey to put on the cornice board...(thanks Jessica Cox for sharing your friend). The bumper should be finished after Thanksgiving.




* Valance fabric with monogram










*Top fabrics- inside/ outside bumper
*Bottom fabric-glider cushions

1 comment:

  1. Jac- I love all the fabric you picked out! I can't wait to see it when it's all done. I hope you and Baby William are doing well!

    ReplyDelete