Well, 3 weeks have flown by! William is going to the dr. for a weight check every week. He was 6lbs. 0.5oz. last Tuesday so they wanted him to eat every 2 hours and supplement 2 feedings with formula to try and get him back to his birth weight of 6lbs. 10oz. We went this morning and he was 6lbs. 7.7oz...so we are getting there! He is doing great though and it has been so awesome having him as part of our family now. He is really a good baby and very happy...it's amazing he can sleep through the dogs barking but will be startled when a kitchen cabinet door closes...I guess he got use to hearing the dogs when he was hanging out in the womb. As for the dogs, I need to take some pics...but they are doing really well. They always want to check up on him, but they have a tendency to put their sloppery mouths on his blankets!
William also attended his first birthday party tonight! Chapman Baker turned the big ONE so we got to share with him his special day. It is hard to beleive Rebecca had him a year ago today! Time sure does fly by!

He is absolutely precious! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteJacqueline, he's so cute! I have your gift from your baby shower. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come. Katie gave me your address so I'm going to mail it to you. Sorry its taken me so long
ReplyDelete