Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby William's 4-D Photoshoot!
















Above are some pics from our 4-D ultrasound this morning. It is so amazing how technology has advanced to be able to see your baby like this! Baby William was a good sport...he cooperated pretty much the whole time. As you can see he stuck his tongue out for us and even cracked a smile. He also was trying to suck his thumb and fingers the whole time! He even made a real pouty face once that was too cute. They said he was measuring at about 3lbs. 11 oz. and everything looked good! He's a cutie!!! Hope you all enjoy the pics!




3 comments:

  1. These are hands-down the BEST 4D pics I've ever seen! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! (We knew he would be!) I love the ones of him smiling! What a sweet face! I am so jealous... I wish Lil wasn't hiding from us in all of hers :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Those are GREAT! I hope you are feeling good. These last 10 weeks will fly by, enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lady!

    Those pictures are too stinking cute!!! William is absolutely gorgeous!And you have done such a great job on his room too. I am soooo glad that I stumbled upon your blog. I love it!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete