The bedding is finished! Just putting the final touches on the nursery...my goal was to be done by Christmas so I am so excited it is coming all together.
Hey Jacq! I was looking at Rebecca's blog and noticed that you have a blog now! I had so much fun catching up on the blog with everything ya'll have been up to! The nursery looks great and baby William looks like he's gonna be a heartbreaker :) We have a blog too! It's private, so if you want to join, just shoot me an email and I can email you an invite. kellcrimson@aol.com
Sooo happy for ya'll! You're gonna be the cutest lil' mama!
Baby William's bedding looks GREAT! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHey Jacq! I was looking at Rebecca's blog and noticed that you have a blog now! I had so much fun catching up on the blog with everything ya'll have been up to! The nursery looks great and baby William looks like he's gonna be a heartbreaker :) We have a blog too! It's private, so if you want to join, just shoot me an email and I can email you an invite. kellcrimson@aol.com
ReplyDeleteSooo happy for ya'll! You're gonna be the cutest lil' mama!