Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

34 Weeks and Counting!

Some of the hosts after the shower...all preggers except Rebecca, Shea & Lyndsey



So I went to the doctor this morning and everything was checking out good...I measured right at 34 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks and then I will start going back every week. I have felt good except it is just getting a little harder to do things that were once so easy. I am having some trouble at night sleeping b/c my legs start feeling like I have restless leg syndrome (even though I don't know exactly what that feels like). However, my ankles have not swollen up at all (knock on wood) so Dr. M. said to drink some Gatorade. In the meantime, Will and I went to our first breast feeding class on Monday night...it is 2 sessions so we will attend another class next Monday night. I was kinda nervous about Will having to sit through a breast feeding class for 2 hours, but he did good! We actually learned a lot so the time passed by fairly quickly. Next Tuesday night we will start our childbirth class at the OBGYN Assoc. office with Nurse Waller...I heard it is a fun class! They have actually shortened the class so it will be 4 Tuesdays in a row.


I had my big baby shower and it was great!! It was a brunch at Rebecca's house and everything was perfect. Thanks to all those who came or sent gifts...I am so blessed to have such great friends! Thanks to my hosts as well...yall were too sweet! Some of the older ladies couldn't beleive the amount of preggos at one shower...it really was crazy...i think we counted 10! The next day was a shower again but this time for Jana and Baby Lily (due on the same day as William). I am posting some pics from the shower!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics! So based on your picture comment I guess Meredith is preggers too?!

    ReplyDelete