Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

We're back!!









Sorry! I have been on a blog vacation! I just haven't seem to make the time to upload pictures and write since I started back to work so here goes! Baby William will turn 5 months old this Saturday! Wow...time flies, but this age has been so fun watching his personality just blosseum! He is still a little thing...weighing in at 4.5 months at 12lbs and 14 oz. and 25" long. The doctor said he is doing great! Knock on wood...he has not been sick at all, but we think he is trying to teeth...he has been drooling, blowing bubbles and putting everything in his mouth lately. I stopped pumping a couple of weeks ago so we are strictly on formula now. We are going to start rice cearel next week...I think! We are still in Size 1 diapers and mostly wear 3 month old outfits. William is such a wonderful baby! He has been sleeping through the night for a little over a month now. He gets a bath, drinks a bottle and then I can lay him in the bed, turn on his sleep sheep and he will fall to sleep without a peep! Since my last post Baby William has been to the beach, the river, church nursery, to visit his new cousin Emily Kate in the Opelika hospital, baby showers, wedding showers, a wedding, and on his first 4-wheeler ride with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment