Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Baptism









William was baptized on June 13th at First United Methodist! It was a very special day for all of us! To start, we arrived at the church to get dressed, meet with the preacher, take a few pics and set the wreath on the baptismal font. I was really excited about the wreath because I made it myself the day before all for less than $40. On to the dress, which was beautiful...Will's mom made the bottom which was from his sister Hollister's graduation dress and her friend Kim made the top portion. We can't wait to pass it down for all the fam babies to wear on their special day! Afterwards, we had the fam and some very close friends over for lunch. Will, William and I left with about 5 min. remaining in the service so we could get back to the house before everyone came over. I think there ended up being about 26 of us which is definately a tight squeeze in my house, but we did it! I had lunch catered by Eastside Grille with a ham from the HoneyBaked Ham store...it all turned out so yummy!! We finished lunch off with a beautiful cake that Meredith's mom made.

No comments:

Post a Comment